Art - Jetski Prints

Good morning,

I came across a company that takes patents and turns them into neat prints. The art looks great but I would rather have a picture of a SuperJet on my wall then what appears to be a 650 SX. After contacting the company they said they can do custom ones as long as I can track down the patent that has the drawings. Any chance that anyone on her knows the patent number for any of the SuperJet Hulls?

They use a strange patent searching Google search to track these down https://www.google.com/search?tbm=pts&hl=en&q=Yamaha+Superjet&=#hl=en&tbm=pts&q=yamaha+watercraft

Thank you,

il_570xN.743034543_fuh9.jpg

Found the patent for the patent number on the inside of my '91 hull

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1449954063374.pdf
    345.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

swapmeet

Brotastic
Good morning,

I came across a company that takes patents and turns them into neat prints. The art looks great but I would rather have a picture of a SuperJet on my wall then what appears to be a 650 SX. After contacting the company they said they can do custom ones as long as I can track down the patent that has the drawings. Any chance that anyone on her knows the patent number for any of the SuperJet Hulls?

They use a strange patent searching Google search to track these down https://www.google.com/search?tbm=pts&hl=en&q=Yamaha+Superjet&=#hl=en&tbm=pts&q=yamaha+watercraft

Thank you,

Whats the name of the company?

swapmeet

Brotastic
printapatent.com

BTW thanks so much for posting this. It helped me remember that my grandfather, who passed before I was born invented and patented the variable pitch propeller. I'm having it printed and framed for my mom for Christmas.

BTW, if you open the original image on the patents its really high resolution. You could probably print these yourself, its just a matter of getting cool paper.

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
printapatent.com

BTW thanks so much for posting this. It helped me remember that my grandfather, who passed before I was born invented and patented the variable pitch propeller. I'm having it printed and framed for my mom for Christmas.

BTW, if you open the original image on the patents its really high resolution. You could probably print these yourself, its just a matter of getting cool paper.
That's so awesome Swap! It would be awesome if we could get an impeller to work the same as props. Expandable ware ring anyone? Love to see a link to the image your grandfather invented. Does the blood run in the family ? Make it happen dude!

swapmeet

Brotastic
Thanks DAG,
I'm pretty pumped. After printing and frame its gonna be about $400 for the complete gift, but i'm really stoked. And as my boss said "dude, its expensive, but that is going to belong to you some day." Heavy stuff but he's right.

I guess it runs in the blood, I'm a bit of a inventor at heart and have designed some products that have been used in the industry I work in. But nothing like what my grandfather created. The print a patent company did come through and i'm super grateful. Here is the print. The patent has expired, and according to my mom, it was heavily utilized by the US Navy but he was never paid because government.

BTW, my full name is Robin Adrian Moody, my first and middle name were derived from my mom's dad. Pretty cool.

Variable%20Pitch%20Propeller%20-%20Vintage-XL.jpg
Variable%20Pitch%20Propeller%202%20-%20Vintage-XL.jpg

Top Bottom