My Atlantic Jet Sports experience

AJS has great prices.

AJS has an awesome selection of parts.

edited due to discussion with AJS

Last edited:

Frosty

New York Crew
That sucks bro!

I ordered a new steering cable and a few other parts from AJS and had it in my hand within a week.

I found DGY Motorsports to be quite good. Good communition, decent prices and fast shipping, for the most part. They reply back right away if something is out of stock. There's something to be said for that.

global warmer

big time gas pumper
sorry to hear that,i live in the u.k and have dealt with jim at ajs many times and had no problems!better service than i can find over here on some stuff.

Ditto on the great service. ordered a ton of carb parts middle of last week, i got them today. It is sometimes hard to get a hold of him, but parts ordered online to get shipped pretty quick. Sucks you got the run around!

I just placed an order with them last Monday. Got a call on Wednesday I ordered the wrong N/S I clicked on the Round Body not SBN in which what I have. Jim called me and wanted to make sure I wanted the Round Body. If he didn't call me I would have ordered the wrong part and would have had to reorder. I was VERY pleased with ordering from them BUT as always some people do fall threw the cracks.

750SX

DO IT
Wow dude. Jim has come though for me for like the last 4 weeks. He always ships my stuff priority mail and gets it to my door by the time I need it.

I love AJS and I'm sure if you actually talked to him about it he would do everything to make it right.

Ericfox

Do it twice?That's DooDoo
one time they did wait too long after I ordered a part to let me know they no longer carried it.... I was kinda pissed since I needed it asap, but dont hold a grudge since I have ordered prob 3 other times from them with no problemo

DCRocks

Wavejunkies
Must be my luck.... or could be just me... :17:

AJS really does have the best selection of parts, and without a doubt I have not found anywhere that can come close to their prices.....

Perhaps I just got them on an off day or some such, as all my the jetskiers I talk to keep telling me about their great interactions with AJS have been.

Gunter83

Trainwreck
I too placed a order and all of it was backordered, recieved a call in 25-30mins of placing my order to let me know and to ask if i wanted to cancel the order, even directed me to another place to find the stuff and it would be in stock. That's more than alot of places would do.

Top Bottom