Other ATT Carter B

Carter b kindly remove the pic/s of the 333industries prototype blaster from your ebay listing. 333 Ind have given no approval for you to run photo/s
on your listing and want nothing to do with your replica blaster nose kit.333 ind would like all to know we do not, have not and will never endorse this particular product and are working very hard on new and inovative products in the near future so stay tuned ...............

OFF TOPIC BUT:

Carter,

I will have to teach you how to list additional photo's for free. Save yah a buck or two. I believe its .15 cents an additional photo after the first. Ebay and paypal already takes enough of our money.

Jays333

You website doesn't work....

Last edited:
i see no reference on the ebay list to 333 industries or a label on the part.

prove that it's a 333 ind. part with credibility. given your website doesn't work and you don't label you're claimed part, i see nothing wrong with that listing.

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
i see no reference on the ebay list to 333 industries or a label on the part.

prove that it's a 333 ind. part with credibility. given your website doesn't work and you don't label you're claimed part, i see nothing wrong with that listing.

Their Blaster is in Carter's Ebay listing. The nose is shorter on the 333 ind. blaster, compared to the other conversion B1's shown. Carter obviously didn't ask to use their photo, so he should delete it to avoid missleading potential customers.

if you have no knowledge of 333 and you see that post, there is nothing there showing any affiliation to 333.

forgive my ignorance, but when i see that post i do not look to search for 333 for more infomation.

i guess Jay333 thinks he is the sole inventor of a waveblaster with a modded nose! he wants full credit for being supercool and selling a non existent product. i will be glad to take it off my ebay.
for the record we did not copy anything of yours....we are 1/2 around the world from you....mate :kiss:

Last edited:
also my nose kits can be placed in more than one location. you can retain the bondline and bumper completely or you can cut back 8 inches further all the way to the hinge and the nose still fits properly for a clean install. so so the length can vary quite a bit

i guess Jay333 thinks he is the sole inventor of a waveblaster with a modded nose! he wants full credit for being supercool and selling a non existent product. i will be glad to take it off my ebay.
for the record we did not copy anything of yours....we are 1/2 around the world from you....mate :kiss:

I don't think the issue at hand has anything to do with who invented the rockered nose for a b1, but you were using his ski which didn't use your nose kit to market your product.

I am amazed by the amount of people lately not realizing that once you put a picture online it is free for the taking...if you don't want it used put a big water mark in it or set it to where it can't be downloaded.

Its as simple as this 333 industries dont want there blaster featured in this ebay listing.would you make lifters that look similar to rick roys and put a pic of Rick rroy on your listing not very smart.As far as jays 333 i took it off line and under construction at the moment.333 industies is a very small company making various items blaster foot strap mounting plates carb adapters engine shims and a very new and inovative product that weve been working very hard on that will be released soon . Also Carter B i dont want or care for credit and i dont think im super cool for being the first to rocker a blaster its just something i thought it needed at the time and i hope it would help blaster riders from all over but thanx for the compliment .

And in this corner.......No need to stretch this out anymore and dog anybody.
Problem solved.
Shut er down.

Wow weeeeeeeee. Carter didnt ask me to use my blaster pic but then again i really dont care. I think is cool he wants to show off his version of the rocker nose on our shop ski. Imo its another pissing match. Just my version

Top Bottom