Freestyle Attention Australia riders needed for a Crusty Demons DVD Shoot

Hey guys we are looking for some freestyle riders to come out and do some ocean shoots for the new Crusty Demons DVD. This video will be dedicated to Australia and filmed out there over the next 2 months. We are shooting FMX, BMX, Skis, Street bikes, and all the craziness that comes with the Crsuty Demons lifestyle. So anyone out there that knows guys or if you're one of them we need some bad ass riders to come kill it and throw down for this DVD. We will be in Sydney, Melbourne, and Gold Coast Areas for about 3-4 weeks starting next weekend. If you are interested please get back to me on here or email me personally at TwoTwentyFilms@yahoo.com.

Its all about the surf!
Wow if it's for a Crusty Film, you don't need to go all the way to Austrialia to get some amazing footage. Come on down to Oceanside and we'll charter a boat out to Cortez Bank and ride some 40' waves. That should be some solid Crusty Material

Sorry guys not flying anyone there we need locals in those areas and I know there is some ooh riders out there. I know we can get footage out here. I have shot with Jack Sutton and his buddies in Nor Cal but this is an all Aussie DVD. Filming it all in Aus with all Aussie riders dedicating and thanking to the Aussies for all their support over the years. Crusty is bigger then anything out there. So this one is a DVD all about the crazy crusty aussie lifestyle. So if anyone is on the east coast of aus and wants to film it up let us know!

Top Bottom