Attention NE Riders

P

PancakePete

the goal that were were trying to reach with this hull is to eliminate having to build larger motors to be able to do flatwater flips and huge rolls.ect we wanted a boat that would be pro caliber that didnt require the check book to build.

NICE !

If you guys do come out this way, you can test going across the beach until May 15th. That is good to go off beach for testing vs. out and inlet.

If you do come out this way for surf tests, Let me know I could help out with a quad and tote...

Ahhhggg!! I can't take it! I wanna see! I understand if you guys don't want to throw it all out there though.......:soapbox:

Here are some pics of the Stunt Hull.

We're still working out all the details and will make an official post once we have our sponsored riders taken care of and are ready for full production. The price is around $3500 for Hull, hood, pole and steering.

If your interested you can e-mail me at info@highroller-customs.com

Attachments

• Stunt1.jpg
    Stunt1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 215
  • Stunt3.jpg
    Stunt3.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 246
  • stunt4.jpg
    stunt4.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 211
  • stunt5.jpg
    stunt5.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 189
Yeah......I can think of a couple of Jersey riders who are used to small light hulls in the surf ;)

Looks like it could be fun in the surf too......Kinda' like a bar of soap with a handlepole!

Here are some pics of the Stunt Hull.

We're still working out all the details and will make an official post once we have our sponsored riders taken care of and are ready for full production. The price is around $3500 for Hull, hood, pole and steering.

If your interested you can e-mail me at info@highroller-customs.com

Looks awesome! Are these developed and produced at Bill's Skunk Works?

Top Bottom