Other Attn Jeff @ Water Dawg

Jeff

Having a bit of trouble getting in touch with you. Have tried emailing and phoning but couldn't get through.

Just trying to work out when my diablo hood kit shipped, and whether you have a tracking number.

It hasn't arrived yet and I need to get an idea for when I can get the ski painted.

Cheers
Andrew

I would cancel payment and go buy a wamiltons or blowsion hood.

I just ordered a wamiltons hood and it is being shipped out right now.

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Does Jeff also run Sims Fibreglass? That is what came up on my credit card statement.

No, that's just the shop he's in. I believe Sims is an actual reputable company that's been around for decades and makes firefighting equipment. If you google WDK's address, that company comes up.

Jeff

Having a bit of trouble getting in touch with you. Have tried emailing and phoning but couldn't get through.

Just trying to work out when my diablo hood kit shipped, and whether you have a tracking number.

It hasn't arrived yet and I need to get an idea for when I can get the ski painted.

Cheers
Andrew
when did you pay?

when did you pay?

Beginning of Feb.

He told me that the hood kit was in stock, that it would ship the next day and that it would take 8-10 days delivery.

I understand shipping can be slow, if thats the case i'm not bothered, but if he hasn't sent the hood yet I will be bothered.

I'm starting to see that its most likely not on its way....

Andrew

Just heard back from Jeff and he says the hood kit has shipped. He is going to chase up with USPS tomorrow, so we'll see.

Will let you all know how it turns out as it may not be his fault.

Andrew

Top Bottom