Other Attn Jeff @ Water Dawg

Like everyone else said, CANCEL PAYMENT NOW! I have a buddy who has been waiting over a year for a ROK hull and I had to meet Jeff in oregon at surf slam to pick up my hood kit cuz that is the only for sure way to get your parts... But..... some people get lucky and there parts show right up....Good luck!

chriselmore_1

high on resin
your friend must be a dumbass..
Like everyone else said, CANCEL PAYMENT NOW! I have a buddy who has been waiting over a year for a ROK hull and I had to meet Jeff in oregon at surf slam to pick up my hood kit cuz that is the only for sure way to get your parts... But..... some people get lucky and there parts show right up....Good luck!

i ordered REV footholds and a lowered billet bracket from Jeff on dec 15th and today i got a conformation email from UPS saying its shipping.

No, that's just the shop he's in. I believe Sims is an actual reputable company that's been around for decades and makes firefighting equipment. If you google WDK's address, that company comes up.

Yeah thats who he had me pay also. Gave me some BS about his business arrangement and this just being his side project so who knows. I wouldn't hesitate to contact them at all.

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
If they are running credit cards for him they are risking their own business. Brilliant.

Why do people keep going to this guy?? His stuff is good, but it is not like you can't get most anything he makes from a REPUTABLE company.

Doing business with WDK is like unprotected sex with a hooker....

/rant

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Yeah thats who he had me pay also. Gave me some BS about his business arrangement and this just being his side project so who knows. I wouldn't hesitate to contact them at all.

Haha, yeah the bs is that he's had too many charge backs and the cc companies won't do business with him

No, that's just the shop he's in. I believe Sims is an actual reputable company that's been around for decades and makes firefighting equipment. If you google WDK's address, that company comes up.

Jeff does own sim's fiberglass. He purchased the company a while back.

Well.. I was going to cancel the credit card because I couldn't get hold of Jeff on email or phone.. decided to give it one more week got an email on the 29th of march from USPS saying electronic shipping info received..

And sure enough today my hood kit turned up!! Looks really nicely made; I'm dead pleased. Worth the wait I guess..

Top Bottom