WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
you guys must not have checked out my avatar lately.

linda blair/regan doing what she's doing with a crucifix and saying those dirty things.... HOTT!

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
Go Wavegoddess...
She rides too, (and is damn good on her rippin superjet... might I add)

Stacy, if we get a shot of you on your own Superjet, you will be the clear winner (and I'm sure you'll find many prospects on here hoping to marry you...)

Dibs!

Just kidding. Goddess, you are quite the looker and the fact that you jet ski makes you that much hotter. But everyone you and everyone on here already knew that.

timbo512

Your Momma's Lover
SO, obviously, we were having a lingerie party :trink26:

Stacy1.jpg
[/IMG]:noevil:

Thats my girl!!!! :bananalama: Now I need to find my keys and head toward Austin.

Go Wavegoddess...
She rides too, (and is damn good on her rippin superjet... might I add)

Stacy, if we get a shot of you on your own Superjet, you will be the clear winner (and I'm sure you'll find many prospects on here hoping to marry you...)

Dibs!

Just kidding. Goddess, you are quite the looker and the fact that you jet ski makes you that much hotter. But everyone you and everyone on here already knew that.

Double Dibs and I'm not kidding... Hot Chick + From Texas + Jet-Ski + Awesome Person = Smoking Hot Chick!!!

It killed me being stuck in that roach motel just down the highway from the goddess and I couldn't get up there: so close but so far...

Wavegoddess, next time for sure Lake Travis here we come!

Props to all you guys with the hot chickas! :cool2:
I'll throw one up of Ally, for those who haven't already seen hundreds of Ally pics. lol
BTW, Ally is the next Ms AzHiAzIAm!

Top Bottom