Awesome ADA Racing option

parrdaddy

No he will not!
This is so awesome I had to post a picture to show everyone :notworthy:

Custom anodizing and engraving offered by ADA now on new head shells! They can do black, blue, red, or violet anodizing, and engrave your name, etc. And best of all, you can get this custom treatment for no additional charge (assuming your engraving is simple to program, custom logos may require an additional charge). Contact ADA Racing for more details at (480) 507-6919 or adaracing.com.

I showed this to a bunch of people at Daytona, now I want to show the rest of the world :scared:

Attachments

• X-shot.jpg
    X-shot.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 355

parrdaddy

No he will not!
The different colors are certainly sweet! Do water spots show on the black as bad as the clear?

Not sure, my water doesn't spot much. I would assume WD-40 will solve your problems though....

im diggin the black. looks sweet thanks for sharing!

IMO, it's better than most black anodized parts. It's a very dark glossy black.

now I wish I had waited a couple months to buy my ADA head!

Sell it and get another :wiggle:

cool not when i have to replace my cracking ada heads i can change the colors.

Sounds like you have another issue if you're cracking heads. I have cracked one in 10 years, and it was due to cylinder/dome interface issues. And just so you know, I'm not the type to sell off motors often to keep new parts, I have had my current motor since 2004.

cracked 3 heads in around 5 years or so. 1 in and superjet 2 on blasters. there only good for around 500 hours then they crack. normal 61x no porting nothing. 180 psi. pump gas. ada head is still the best bang for your buck.

parrdaddy

No he will not!
Here are some updated shots with the head installed :headbang: It spices things up a bit, now I need to get my crappy B pipe chamber cleaned up and repainted :lmao: The white specs are lint from cleaning it BTW, and the last pic is my attempt at being artistic.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 76
Top Bottom