Awesome...waterproof digital camera 10mp

Woody

Need to save my money!!
This will change action jetski photography bigggg time!!! Only $150!!

http://www.amazon.com/Olympus-Stylu...5?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1246160118&sr=8-5

EDIT: Sorry to be vague! I saw this the other day at my friends house who is a surfer and I was so excited for someone to give me feedback on the ski. I know alot of the LI riders try to take pictures and make videos...but the still shots we take normally come from a disposable camera (no one wants to risk getting their reg. digital camera wet). I think this camera would be great for the amateur photographer that wants to get some great action shots of their crew on their skis.

sorry for any confusion!

Last edited:

TB

NOTHING IS EVER PROMISED
yeah says its waterproof and shockproof....just another bs comsumer based point and shoot...couldn't pay me to own it...i'll stick to the stock pile of professional equipment i have that actually takes some real knowledge to use properly

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
yeah says its waterproof and shockproof....just another bs comsumer based point and shoot...couldn't pay me to own it...i'll stick to the stock pile of professional equipment i have that actually takes some real knowledge to use properly

Climb down off that pedestal, fancy-ass. Typical camera-ignorant dumass consumers comprise 95% of the camera market - me among them.

I agree.. God forbid the average person take a decent photo on their own. BTW, my paypal is wray652@gmail.com, just in case you were wanting it Mark.

"Waterproof for underwater adventures
The Stylus 1050 SW performs as well under water as it does on land because its lightweight, aluminum exterior is matched with interior rubber gaskets and O-rings to seal out the elements. It can take photos while being fully submerged to depths of approximately 10 feet (3 meters). The inclusion of a preset underwater scene mode makes the Stylus 1050 SW perfect for snorkeling or a day in the pool. It also features a water-repellant lens coating to prevent water droplets from forming on the lens to get crystal-clear shots no matter how wet the shooting environment."

id buy it! :bigok:

I have had the prev model for 2 yrs also,waterproff to 33 ft,shoots great hel cam vids, and had a dig zoom for diff perspecives,only down side is batt is unique to the cam and dies in 30 min or so,you need at least 2 or 3 and a dry place to keep them and switch them out

I've been using the 8MP one for a little over a year now. It's the only camera that has lasted longer than 6 months for me. I guess I'm rough on cameras, but this one has taken my abuse like a champ.

I just bought the "Casio ex-fc100"(i think thats the name). It shoots up to 1000 frames per second and has a dual 30 frames per sec auto switch to 210 frames per sec so I can take video of someone doing a trick and capture the trick in high speed to play back. i cant wait to make a video with the camera!

Here's an example...

Last edited by a moderator:

spork

down with the sickness
Cats aren't very efficient drinkers are they? Excellent quality video though ;)

I just bought the "Casio ex-fc100"(i think thats the name). It shoots up to 1000 frames per second and has a dual 30 frames per sec auto switch to 210 frames per sec so I can take video of someone doing a trick and capture the trick in high speed to play back. i cant wait to make a video with the camera!

Here's an example...
YouTube - Cats thirsty - but very slowly

Top Bottom