Super Jet b pipe height? hood ?

for 02 sj making a custom hood i curently have a speedworx exhaust but have a new b pipe on the way so was wondering if someone could tell me how high the b pipe sits over stock air boxes for a/m 44s or if it sits under since thats the exhaust i will be switching to any side pics of a ski would be great thanks

and any tips on making a hood especially with the air intake

Last edited:
photo.jpg Mine is just about 3/4 of an inch (top of the B-pipe top water adjustment). Do you ride with Mark and James at all on their damn blasters?

Rick

yeah i ride with them when they actually ride, there what i call extreme procrastonators i might as well ride with santa clause and the tooth fairy there more likely to show up but anyone that lives around here wana ride im down how have u been tzane

Last edited:

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
im good man, just going to school here in central Florida. i remember you talking about your round nose about the time i was moving down here and i see many threads where your asking questions. how it coming along? ill be back up in the pan handle before the new year, we have to get a ride schedule going.

Top Bottom