B-Pipe Manifold - Off the Market

I was going to piece together a B-Pipe for my blaster, but I found a complete pipe. So, I am selling the manifold I picked up separately. Not the best or worst casting I have seen. Does have some voids, but should seal up fine. It was advertised as Super jet/Blaster manifold, but the holes are between 9-10mm. It does seem to match a 61x gasket (not included) pretty well, except for the holes. I bought some 10mm OD – 8MM ID spacers which I will include. They are a little too long, and will need to be trimmed. Threads for Mani to Headpipe connection are all good. Asking $225 shipped in continental US.

Thanks,
JJ

Attachments

• B-Pipe Mani_1.jpg
    B-Pipe Mani_1.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 47
  • B-Pipe Mani_2.jpg
    B-Pipe Mani_2.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 47
  • B-Pipe Mani_3.jpg
    B-Pipe Mani_3.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 48
  • B-Pipe Mani_4.jpg
    B-Pipe Mani_4.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 47
  • B-Pipe Mani_Spacers.jpg
    B-Pipe Mani_Spacers.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
So, I had a guy ask me if this was a Superjet or Waveblaster mani? He said the waveblaster mani had a norrower flange (even sent a side by side pic). I never knew there was a difference. So, I am going to take this off the market until I find out.

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
So, I had a guy ask me if this was a Superjet or Waveblaster mani? He said the waveblaster mani had a norrower flange (even sent a side by side pic). I never knew there was a difference. So, I am going to take this off the market until I find out.
can you post the pics please

I got the question on F--Book, and when I deleted the posting, the pic went away. However, I have 2 manifolds. So, I used a digital caliper and measured each at 6 different points on the flange. The manifold I was going to sell had an average thickness of 10.68 mm. The other manifold had an average thickness of 12.67 mm. So, there is a (almost) 2 mm difference. I wouldn't think that would cause fitment issues, or at least not issues that couldnt be easily fixed. But, I have decided to keep both manifolds. So, I have a backup.

I was going to piece together a B-Pipe for my blaster, but I found a complete pipe. So, I am selling the manifold I picked up separately. Not the best or worst casting I have seen. Does have some voids, but should seal up fine. It was advertised as Super jet/Blaster manifold, but the holes are between 9-10mm. It does seem to match a 61x gasket (not included) pretty well, except for the holes. I bought some 10mm OD – 8MM ID spacers which I will include. They are a little too long, and will need to be trimmed. Threads for Mani to Headpipe connection are all good. Asking $225 shipped in continental US.

Thanks,
JJ

I got the question on F--Book, and when I deleted the posting, the pic went away. However, I have 2 manifolds. So, I used a digital caliper and measured each at 6 different points on the flange. The manifold I was going to sell had an average thickness of 10.68 mm. The other manifold had an average thickness of 12.67 mm. So, there is a (almost) 2 mm difference. I wouldn't think that would cause fitment issues, or at least not issues that couldnt be easily fixed. But, I have decided to keep both manifolds. So, I have a backup.
I am willing to cash you out if you are interested

Top Bottom