B pipe vs pfp

I had a bob with a php898 a pfp total loss and skat 148mm pump and last year rode another bob with a php898 with a b pipe msd enhancer and felt like I wasted a ton of money on stuff cause his ran just like mine, he rode mine too and said he couldn't tell any difference either

joecef

Live fast, Die Fat
I had a bob with a php898 a pfp total loss and skat 148mm pump and last year rode another bob with a php898 with a b pipe msd enhancer and felt like I wasted a ton of money on stuff cause his ran just like mine, he rode mine too and said he couldn't tell any difference either
Wow that's crazy!! I mean you'd think with the pipe and tl I would bring huge gains. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Quinc

Buy a Superjet

You didn't try and tune it? The TL alone should have been a huge gain on bottom end.

thats what I was thinking but with a front mount pipe like the pfp pipe setup sim but sized specific to a 700 motors cc and port timing,using a much bigger higher flowing exh mani much closer to ideal specs for the exh size, They were pushing a 13/18 on a 155 and had room to go up./....

Thats some going, my SS900 with 155 was only running a 6-13

Not sure what pump he had and we both had novi 48s. I did everything that I was told to tune it properly and also had a lot of locals ride it and tune it also. Like I said spent a lot of money feels the same.

a bpipe ski setup correctly with perfect water tune with a big pump can easily out perform a pfp tl setup on a small pump,especially if pump/prop isnt in perfect tune with pfp

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Well enjoy! Keep me posted, let me know what your thoughts are
I just put my RIP together and it's an absolute blast. Only have a little over 2 hours tray time on it and it's easily the best purchase I've made. So happy!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

joecef

Live fast, Die Fat
Rode a 701, bpipe, RRP waterbox, stock but rejetted carbs, aluminum flywheel,enhancer, on a 155 pump today, what I have to say is......wow!
That's sick! I was talking to a guy last night and he was telling me NOT to drop a 155 into my ski because it does not have enough power to push the 155

joecef

Live fast, Die Fat
I just put my RIP together and it's an absolute blast. Only have a little over 2 hours tray time on it and it's easily the best purchase I've made. So happy!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I was following your build man. Looks so nice. Good job.

Top Bottom