Blaster B1 Values?

Can someone give me an idea how much a clean, mildly modded B1 is worth right now? Going to go look at and likely buy one tomorrow. Has a Factory pipe and a few other bolt ons.

bought two with trailer. look at my albums. paid 3500 in kansas. i figure that it wasnt a steal but did ok. had to put work into both, previous owner was a liar and a certified cobbler.

I paid $1600 for one of my mint 96's w/ trailer,riva red pipe, riva water box, accu-steer, protec intake, dual 44s, reeds, milled head 170 psi, umi throttle, r&d scoop grate, ocean pro ride plate, ss prop, My 95 was $1400 with milled head 180 psi, Factory mod exhaust, UMI scoop grate, ocean pro ride plate, and My wifes 94 blaster we grabbed for $900 mint with trailer all stock.

550/440

Maybe I'll get it all the way around NEXT time....
I got my stock blaster for -$200.00. Yes, that is a - sign. I bought a raider 1100, a b1 and a galvanized trailer for $700. Sold the trailer for $600, the raider for $300. Had to buy a hose and a start/stop for the B1. Just had to throw that out there. I am seeing people asking $1400 decent 61x motor B1's around AZ, but the same ones have been for sale for a while.

Last edited:
Paid $2k for my 95 with trailer, freshly rebuilt motor 40 over, pipe, head, bilge, grate/plate, and a couple other little things.

It's not like there are many choices out there. You gotta jump on one when you see it and I needed a trailer with mine. Some of you got some great deals, assuming the skis weren't trashed.

I have had four mint 96 blaster ones.... The first three sold for no less than 2400.

Any year below 96 will be dirt cheap. If you are going to mod and are not into the collectibility get. Cheap older one..

Paid $500 about 8 years ago for a 93 with trailer, launcher, new dry suit, 2 jet pilot jackets, and extras. Of course this was in Tokyo and the guy lost his parking spot.

the max i have ever got out of a b1 was $1500 and i usually get $1400, no less. 96s fetch a little more but not a lot. if you pay any more than that, dont expect to get all your money back if you decide to sell it. blasters are getting more popular, but it still takes the right guy to want one or sell it to.

mike b

Michael "Mayhem" Bevacqua aka MikeyChan
any previous 96 will be 1500 and under wheter modded or stock. then there are 96 wb1 and have seen a stocker go for i believe 2900. just depends if the guy wants to sell or make $$ off you. i love the 96's but would be hard paying any more than 1800 for one, id buy a 93 or 94 drop a triple in it have a sleeper looking blaster if im dropping alot of money in a blaster again

$ 1900 for a 96 with a 2012 continental galvanized trailer in last november.
Ski had a limited pipe,riva milled head and AM intake and plate.

550/440

Maybe I'll get it all the way around NEXT time....
I just sold my bone stock 1994 B1 for $800... it was probably worth more than that in parts. But I had to move on to other things. Wish I had room for them all, It would still be here.

Top Bottom