Freestyle Back Flip Phone book!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
They could at least put an American on it.

Yeah, thats kind of what i was thinking too, but like you say, oh well.

I'll bet they didnt even have a clue as to who it was at the time, just that this shat is the coolest thing they had ever seen in their life and knew it would look great on a phone book! :biggrin:

That was my first thouht, then I thought .....how about Rok, but he is from Slovenia, or how about the Lee Stone...shoot he is English (I think), how about the Iceman....naaaah he is Czech. My vote goes for Erick Malone!!!! ( He is born and raised in the States, right?) Well, if not than D. Martin...the Texan!!!! :unitedstates:

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
Awesome man ! the town does have some serious history in the sport ,very cool .(not to concerned about the riders nationality they used just cool to see the exposure ,i mean it is "world" finals not nationals that there known for).going to try and see if my neighbor can snag one of these up for me (has a house in havasu) it would be cool to have before they no longer offer phone books? hahaha

Pnutt

From( Jet Punks ) Texoma
it is not a bad thing that he is from a diferent country but im sure they could have photoed a rider from havasu doing the same trick. if your going to make a local phone book you should have locals on it. lol

baxt3r

BBQ
it is not a bad thing that he is from a diferent country but im sure they could have photoed a rider from havasu doing the same trick. if your going to make a local phone book you should have locals on it. lol

All those people on the billboards around town? Yeah, they're not from around there either. :)

Last edited:

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
IMG_1712.jpgGot me some BF phone book action ,one for use and one for memorabilia ! this just in time to start making reservations and plans for this years World Finals .cool man ,neighbor and i were talking last night is that Kazu on the cover ?

Top Bottom