Back From the Dead - Yamaha FX-2

I have been doing a lot on this build, but also having to move all my stuff out of my workshop so I haven’t been able to make many updates. I will take some more pictures later…

View attachment 445446
The colors look great! And so does the splatter paint on the turn nozzle. How do you like that Solas double scoop grate on the FX1 with the 144mm pump? I sold my double scoop grate a while back, but I still have a single scoop Solas I plan on using on mine.

The colors look great! And so does the splatter paint on the turn nozzle. How do you like that Solas double scoop grate on the FX1 with the 144mm pump? I sold my double scoop grate a while back, but I still have a single scoop Solas I plan on using on mine.

I used this intake grate on my Superjet for a long time and it works well. I haven’t gotten to try it with this set up so I’m looking forward to trying it out!

Move out?

I just moved all my tools and entire workshop to my new shed at my brothers house. I’ve been renovating my cabin for the past 7 years and finally got it all finished up. I’m gonna start renting it out, I’ve created my own website and I will be managing and cleaning the property myself.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
jlMnNzt.jpeg

Top Bottom