backflip on a xp

i have never actually seen a backflip on a sea doo xp i've heard of one one being done before but if someone has some pics or a vid i would like to see them and i also felt like posting a pick of my xp tell me what you think got new graphics last year and i'm getting a superjet next year so i'll have the best of both worlds.

Attachments

• P1010550.jpg
    P1010550.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I very seriously doubt it.

435525597_wNo3D-X3.gif

Last edited:
i remember some dude on an HX (Rob Pillus's boss) was getting pretty crazy at sebastian inlet. he wasnt doing backy's but some serious airs and nosestabs that were pretty impressive. i think its possible imho. why not.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
i remember some dude on an HX (Rob Pillus's boss) was getting pretty crazy at sebastian inlet. he wasnt doing backy's but some serious airs and nosestabs that were pretty impressive. i think its possible imho. why not.

Silly Rabbit backflips are for Superjets,didn't you get the memo?:brap:

I would not attempt it on that fat turd you posted a pic of.

Maybe on a 96xp x4 hull with trim, I could see it happening for sure. The old XP's are alot lighter and smaller... I know someone has roller one before. That couch you have is a race ski, not a freeride ski.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
Close? How is pancaking it close? He literally landed on his back.
Even with the help of the waves, he got only 1/2 around. That means he rotated only 1/4 without the wave.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
The 3D is close to 700lbs.
The XPL hull actually weighs a few pounds less. The hull is exactly the same, though.

I might be wrong, but I don't think it's possible.

Top Bottom