backflip on a xp

speed only pushes you into the wave on small waves. Speed is what allows you to do really big backflips and assuming there is a nice SOLID wave you could hit it as fast as you want and probably backflip just about anything.

I would have to be one hell of a solid wave. Like 10+ feet with a lot of power. Every couch I've ever seen at the beach break has plowed through just about every wave. They get so excited when the pump leaves the water as the ski comes through the back side of the wave. That new XP is a pig. I think that on most waves you'd push through the top 1/4 of the wave, which is exactly what you wouldn't want to do for rotation.

ger87410

How did I get here?
I would have to be one hell of a solid wave. Like 10+ feet with a lot of power. Every couch I've ever seen at the beach break has plowed through just about every wave. They get so excited when the pump leaves the water as the ski comes through the back side of the wave. That new XP is a pig. I think that on most waves you'd push through the top 1/4 of the wave, which is exactly what you wouldn't want to do for rotation.

Our 92 XP didn't behave like that.

I was catching some pretty good air off of some relatively tiny waves. Seemed like I was in the air for atleast a second on some jumps.

It definitely would pop the front up and land on it's butt if I hit the wave too late when it was curling. Either that or the wave would crest the boat and throw me off.

Throw a 1000cc engine in that with a bigger pump and I bet you could flip and roll it.

Our 92 XP didn't behave like that.

I was catching some pretty good air off of some relatively tiny waves. Seemed like I was in the air for atleast a second on some jumps.

It definitely would pop the front up and land on it's butt if I hit the wave too late when it was curling. Either that or the wave would crest the boat and throw me off.

Throw a 1000cc engine in that with a bigger pump and I bet you could flip and roll it.

NEW XP's. Not from back in the day when they really were PERSONAL watercraft. Completely different animal

Top Bottom