Other Backflip without ski land back on ski

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
I doubt it. You'll be moving backwards while flipping, while the ski is moving forward. You and the ski would be going in opposite directions. It'd be worth a try though, you're only landing in water.

if you keep landing in the water,try turning 180 in the tray and face the pump before backflipping.with some luck you will land in the tray and not on the hood.lol

I tried several times to backflip away from the pump into the water...I could not make it around and landed on my helmet in the water, but at least I tried and it was fun...had to swim a good ways to the ski too....needless to say, your trick is even more difficult and risky...good luck it can be done with practice.

Last edited:

D-Nice

flap dem wings johnny!
they can front flip a dirtbike so im sure some1 out there could backflip off a standup an get back on it b4 landing. try it and take video!! has any1 ever done just a body varial? like jump a wake and spin 360 in the tray? ive yet to see vid of that an that seems like it would be easy

btmboards

Brett
When jumping the you and your ski are already moving at the same speed, so if you jump up to flip your own inertia will carry right along with the ski. If you try to jump forward to compensate for the movement of the ski you will end up on the hood. Only real issues I see with it is when you jump from the ski you will be in a since pushing the ski down and yourself up making the ski drop and get back to the water much faster. Also ,with the first issue, you will have to jump above where your pole sits, do the full rotation, then come back down and land other wise your feet or head will hit the bars mid spin.
So basicly what I am saying is go for it and get every second on good video. Cant wait to see it. (if you land it, no one will beleive it without the vid, if you dont... we all wanna see that just as bad.) good luck

Top Bottom