Backflipaholics anonymous

omg man! is there going to be anything left of that hull by the time i get down there?? :twak:

keep up the good work! cant wait to see it in person

nohting to worry about...josh sticks them perfect pretty much everytime......now if he could just keep the ski away frm sharp edges on the beachcart

The word is that I missed a great day. Looking forward to the vids!

Dan

today was even better.....

much smaller, but cleaner....pinnable between sets

3 wave sets rolling in 1-2', with occasional 3's..

then about every 10 sets of those there was a set of about 10 waves that were bigger than the smaller sets..

it was a very interesting wave pattern day and I watched it cycle thru JUST in that manner like 3-4 times..

dolphins everywhere today playing in the breakers made you feel like you were part of the pod!

stanton

High on jetskis.
gifav.gif

http://www.facebook.com/tos.php?api...Backflipaholics-Anonymous/465096715248?ref=nf
join us on the fbook

I have three designs of flip levers that I used to run on my fmx bikes. I will take some pics in the next week or so. I fabbed them myself. There are movable, so if you dont need them they tuck to the side, one other pair tucks forward and away. If anyones interested send me a pm, ill show you the pics and fab some up accordingly. I have made some out of carbon steel and one set out of stainless.

Chris

I've asked my wife to fertilize my balls so I can try a double with Josh and Lucas off the same wave in Daytona , will see how it goes .

Top Bottom