Freestyle Backfloppin!

Nice riding! Im in Vegas, that looks like a nice riding spot. What setup is in your and your sons ski if you don't mind!

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Nice riding! Im in Vegas, that looks like a nice riding spot. What setup is in your and your sons ski if you don't mind!
The lake is at 5,000' so we're down on power a bit.

My sons is a 781, PFP, 182 psi, dual 38's (going FS 48's this winter), v-force 3 reds, #0 lightened flywheel, stock cdi (enhancer burned up recently) 144 solos mag, 9/13 hooker, stubby cone. It needs more prop so we're going to a med cone and bending to 10/15 and see how it does. I'm sure there's other stuff I'm flaking on lol...

Both hulls are fiberglass

Mine has a TPE 964, TL, FS 48's, Boyesen intake, RRP pipe, 144 solas mag, standard cone, 14/19 hooker, can't remember the red nozzle and steering nozzle bores off hand, but they are over stock. I think I posted up the complete set up in the TPE Set up thread.

Thanks for the good words guys! We're having a b!tch!n summer of riding. First time, I've had a set up this close to right and it's a lot of fun.

Wish the vid showed the girl in the back of the boat better. Not too shabby!! We didn't know them, but it was very cool of them to throw us some wakes. She was taking pics and vids. Great ride.

Top Bottom