backie chan new new builder?

Scorn800

Ride for life
then i guess you want everybody to buy the hulls that are $6500 to $10000 and require no deposit. you cant have it both ways. i understand EVERYTHING about money and thats why i have it.

I don't know you at all but from what I've read on this site your more of a junk smuggler than a baller.
Hows selling junk on ebay getting you rich?

Scorn800

Ride for life
thats right, you dont know me at all and yet you keep talking about me and other things you know nothing about. i laugh at you and all the attackers. you aint got a clue, period. you are a joke.

No, you and your shinny shirt are a joke. Your the sucker that gave trendsetter money for hull you didn't get. Now your his biggest fanboy trying to suck up so you a get your hull 1st. Your the same joke that deals with waterloser, the same joke that sells over priced junk on ebay. Your whole life is a joke.

mattyboy89

The countdown is on
Well, hopefully the Freestyle Factory will do it right and break that curse. Its a big step for their company but, from what i know, they are definitely on the right track so far and thats all that matters right now.

Well from the hours of reading the crackie chan threads is sounds like the problem was with the guy making them and the quality. The hull seems to be proven to ride well just needs a little more effort put into the hull and not the paint job. I'm sure the FF guys will do a great job with it. They should brand the name something new or do something to the hull so people know that it's a different manufacturer when they buy one.

Last edited:
No, you and your shinny shirt are a joke. Your the sucker that gave trendsetter money for hull you didn't get. Now your his biggest fanboy trying to suck up so you a get your hull 1st. Your the same joke that deals with waterloser, the same joke that sells over priced junk on ebay. Your whole life is a joke.

you and all the other buzzard haters only wish you were in my shoes. i have anything and everything i want, with money and toys to burn. i wish everybody the best in life and hope they get everything they desire, like i have, EXCEPT FOR GUYS LIKE YOU! nothing pleases me more knowing you ride junk and cant afford anything good,scratching and digging for money and toys. i'm sure glad that i can get burned, lose money and its not going to make one bit of difference in what i have or do. LOL

mattyboy89

The countdown is on
you and all the other buzzard haters only wish you were in my shoes. i have anything and everything i want, with money and toys to burn. i wish everybody the best in life and hope they get everything they desire, like i have, EXCEPT FOR GUYS LIKE YOU! nothing pleases me more knowing you ride junk and cant afford anything good,scratching and digging for money and toys. i'm sure glad that i can get burned, lose money and its not going to make one bit of difference in what i have or do. LOL

What do you actually do for work? I like the sounds of that. I may need a career change

Scorn800

Ride for life

Your OLD of course you have more money than me, you'll be in retirement home soon. I'm like 15years younger than you and ball twice as hard. I'm not scratching or digging or selling junk on ebay to get toys, I just work hard and it pays off and I have every toy I want. Your the rich guy that rips people off on ebay and now steve ripped you off. HA!

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
I haven't been lurking on the X much lately . but when i do check in its like turning "bravo" on tv ,bunch -o- drama !!!!! retarded.. i feel for the freestyle factory who are probably confused about efforts towards cleaning up a previous train wreck . kudos to those guys and wish them the best of luck ,after all there was a "fan boy" frenzy like i have never seen before here on the "x" about trendsetters and the backie chan ,which at the time was a new un-established builder when backie chan was first re-leased.geeeeez can we stay on topic and not f-it up for Gary's efforts .

Last edited:
Top Bottom