Custom/Hybrid Backie Chan thread of awesomeness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really stoaked to see some build threads around the corner and start my own. ( I think I have a name picked out for my build :D )

Talked to Steve for about an hour last night about paint, holds and my SJ. We decided glass holds would probably be better vs adjustable. Saves me some money and prolly some headaches. If I had to turf them I'd prolly go adjustable, but there is something to be said for getting a hull pre-turfed and padded.

I know this might be fanboy bs, but when you hull builder calls you at 7pm ish his time to chat, help you with your SJ build questions, discuss paint and holds, it doesn't suck.

Lots of factors to take into account when choosing a hull/builder, but I know Steve is dedicated to making sure I love my hull. As deftons mentioned, its nice knowing someone has more attention to quality and detail than I do.

Ok.... That's all fine.... I need update pics damnit....
You'll love the glass holds, the only reason I went with adjustables is because my ski is for the gf and I still want to be able to ride it

swapmeet

Brotastic
FarmerFran.jpg

I will call it a day/long night ... Second round of clear one deftons and first on jakes ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363604806.262255.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363604827.513122.jpgACH]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363604875.146097.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363604875.146097.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 244
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom