Custom/Hybrid Backie Chan thread of awesomeness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
I have nothing to do with the ski clinics view on this hull. Just cause I'm friends with derrick and own a Bob doesn't mean I cant have an opinion on this thread. I could own any hull and I would still not believe in this product, I just feel concern for people that will spend money and not be any more impressed than they would be dealing with wdk. Its just how I see it. There's a lot of turd hulls on the market but it seems no one is buying them, so good luck with these, I'll be waiting for the threads from unhappy customers so I can say itoljaso!

BRO................
Fzahd.gif

cut it out!

Last edited:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Dunno where the post ya'll are upset about came from. But it looks like it was deleted? So ya'll are feeding the troll. Let him act like a child and dump on your thread. As long as you don't instigate and respond we can get his posts deleted and get him banned.

See the triangle with the exclamation point below the post? If he's being problematic, rude, or harrassing members in his post, click that and exlpain your reason in the box that pops up. Eventually he'll get banned if he continues to treat Steve and others with such disrespect.

But if you talk trash back, the mods won't be very forgiving. Fight the good fight, let DK JR's 'bestie' bring down the Ski Clinic on his own. Clearly they have enough business.

Don_6b51d3_1483643.jpg

2 infractions given. 2 members taking a all expense paid vacation until tomorrow. This crap is getting old and we are getting sick of it. Follow the rules of the site that you all agreed to or go somewhere else. If you got a problem with someone, Take it to PM's, Emails, Twitter, Facebook, Pick up the damn phone, drive over to his house, We don't care, just take it somewhere else. Another note, Saying "We will discuss this at WF" comes across as a personal thread to bodily harm. That crap will not be tolerated. You wont get an infraction, you will be banned permanently. Grow up, this ain't high school. This is Daycare.

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
In my own experience, ability to do hood tricks is limited more by monster motors and drivetrains than hulls.
It sucks doing a fountain where a little bit too much throttle drives you three feet underwater, pressing your legs even more against the throttle, driving the whole thing ten feet under - all in half a second.

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
In my own experience, ability to do hood tricks is limited more by monster motors and drivetrains than hulls.
It sucks doing a fountain where a little bit too much throttle drives you three feet underwater, pressing your legs even more against the throttle, driving the whole thing ten feet under - all in half a second.
Well that sounds fun...

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Actually the design of some hulls can make it hard to do hood tricks. Same with Hood Designs. 2004 I was running a Wammer 8 hole hood. It was good, Then the Joe Kenny Blowsion hood came out, I liked the look of it. Sold my Wammer and got the Blowsion. It was heavier my a mile. and the profile was different. I also found that I had a much harder time with hood tricks (180's, etc etc). One day I was messing around, grabbed a buddy's Wammer Hood, tossed it on and guess what, I could do hood tricks, I had really good balance on it whereas I did not have good balance on the Blowsion. Needless to say, I had another Wammer Hood shortly after.

Point being, total design does effect how the balance is. Also motor size like Matt said.

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
For the record, Turbosauce is NOT a representative of the Ski Clinic and/or the BOB Hull.
His opinions do not reflect those of the Ski Clinic and/or the BOB Hull, he is simply a client of ours, and should not be seen as a direct voice of us or our product.
I do apologize for the inconvenience he may have caused.

swapmeet

Brotastic
I ran out of thanks, but thanks to DKJr for clairifying, BK for regulating, and Zack for the '100% Swapmeet approved' use of a .gif

And everyone else who's trying to get the thread back on track *high five*

Just realize that your mere (close) association with Ski Clinic is dragging their name through the mud when you decide to troll another builder. This sport is a small niche sport, and seeing how you're somewhat active on the competition circuit it would probably be a good idea to watch how you behave on public forums. Because after a while, potential sponsors will want nothing to do with you. I've seen it happen before, you're not some special exceptional snowflake.
If this hull is as bad as you say it is, it will fail sooner rather than later without your running commentary. You aren't doing anything to hurt this hull. You're only besmirching your own name and those of your sponsors.

Good luck.

:lmao:

I'm so excited about this first batch of 14 hulls going out in the next couple weeks it's been a long road of testing and making sure our laminate process is spot on and we are finally to the point where we can crank them out ...I can't wait till people get there skis and see the quality and be Able to enjoy a product that not only we stand behind with a warrentee but you feel good about showing off to your buddies right of the crate !!.everyone that has ever test road our ski that was in the market was in love and purchased a Backie-chan.. thanks for the support from every one!!!! I know I get a little hot headed at times but know the mods are here to cool me off with short vacations from the x!!!: )))))))))))

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom