Custom/Hybrid Backie Chan thread of awesomeness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

deftons56

Brian
My layup is ten pounds lighter then Brians and im sending mine off boat wakes, failed rolls, pancakes and not a crack to be found. Im a 265# beast and im never just cruising around, i attemp tricks one after the other, rinse and repeat.
I was surprised to see how thin that demo carbon kevlar was laid up, soo much flex and a big dude beating the sh@t out of it made me feel pretty good about my hull.

swapmeet

Brotastic
There are currently 21 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 19 guests) LOL... ok....

That RTR weight is crazy...... I'm seriously looking forward to getting mine on my scale.

I keep looking for a good gif of someone pacing back and forth because thats pretty much what i'm doing. Can't wait to get my hull.

Last edited:

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
There are currently 21 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 19 guests) LOL... ok....

That RTR weight is crazy...... I'm seriously looking forward to getting mine on my scale.

I keep looking for a good gif of someone pacing back and forth because thats pretty much what i'm doing. Can't wait to get my hull.

Okay fanboy

I saw what he did there.

MAJOR fan boy! (Its OK, its your money)

swapmeet

Brotastic
I edited it because my post didn't help. I wasn't sure if you were kidding tho, but I wasn't trying to make it look any certain way. I was ticked off about some previous posts.

Carry on. We need more awesome paint pics. We won't have any unless more people order the SHO!

I have a (on topic) question for Steve.
is Backie chan the model or the brand?

Will the next ski be a Trendsetterz "_______" or.....

Last edited:
I don't know if your ready for this and I'm sure most people will hate (I don't care thou cuzz I think it's fun ) but we are calling the free ride ski Huck Norris !!!!!!

I don't know if your ready for this and I'm sure most people will hate (I don't care thou cuzz I think it's fun ) but we are calling the free ride ski Huck Norris !!!!!!

Nice i like huck Norris over the backie chan but I got to admit that ones growing on me now. From what I see in pics everything looks killer. Despite a name the hull will speak for itself and I think you got that covered so far. For sure putting up some impressive work.
Props given.

I'm so in love with white piped out three whit skis this week and love them they look so good ogres out the mold
u9ata4ej.jpg
dapy3usy.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member

Is the huck norris going to be different other than just a heavier layup? I may be your huckleberry for one.

FWIW: Huck Norris' s dick is so big it has it's own dick. And it's dick's dick is still bigger than yours.

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
Is the huck norris going to be different other than just a heavier layup? I may be your huckleberry for one.

FWIW: Huck Norris' s dick is so big it has it's own dick. And it's dick's dick is still bigger than yours.

Huckleberry flip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom