Bali freeride

Its all about the surf!
The wifey and I went to Bali on our honeymoon. Bali is an amazing place! Besides being a tropical wonderland comparable to Tahiti, its has ridiculously good surf. Bali is also a vacation island and major tourist destination for that part of the world so when you’re not logging in water time there are all kinds of other things to do like white water rafting, dirt bike riding, elephant rides and tons of markets and bazaars for your girl to go shopping. Also you’re a MILLIONAIRE in Bali as the average Balinese worker makes about $50USD per MONTH. We were on a tight budget on our honeymoon with approx $60USD to spend daily and found out that we basically had the equivalent of a months salary to blow each day! Unlike the rest of Indonesia who are mainly Muslims, the entire island of Bali are Hindus which believe in Karma or what goes around comes around, so they are incredibly nice. We felt completely safe when we were there. I am not joking, kidding or exaggerating. I would go back to Bali in a heartbeat. The main draw back, being that Indonesia is on the complete opposite side of the world is that the plane flight is approximately a 24 hours ONE WAY from Los Angeles. Getting your ski there would be a real pain in the a$$.

Attachments

• BALI ELEPHANT RIDE.jpg
    BALI ELEPHANT RIDE.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 46
Top Bottom