300/440/550 barrel roll

Is it possible to barrel roll a 550. I have never seen it done , and have searched for video, but have not found anything. So I figure if anyone has done it,... sombody here would know.

try some mods and a bigger motor and some reinforcement and then you will have a better chance on flat water! is your 550 just a stocker?

no not stock...... bci intake, westcoast exhaust, milled head 185 psi, freestyle porting by robert sand racing, cylinder, intake and exhaust all ported polished bluprinted and matched, bluprinted pump, 15* stainless scat, bored nozzle, total loss,.... I'm sure there are some other goodies that I am not thinking of off the top of my head.

id love to see a build thread for one of those skis. I assume they must be running some wide tubbies. ive used my 300 in some chop before and the nose just dives right into the waves compared to my 650 because it is so narrow up front. first time i hit a boat wake on the 300 i thought i was going to be thrown over the bars because it just sank right into the wave.

Top Bottom