Freestyle Battery options....lipos or others

Ok so Im putting together my new hull I have a cold fusion battery box that fits a tiny antigravity battery 16s I think. Any way before I bought a battery I wanted to see people would suggest as other options. I have heard mixed reviews on different batteries. I will be running msd total loss, And the battery has to fit in the small box what do yall suggest.... and go.

Dimensions and Weight
  • USA SIZE: 5-7/8″ Length x 3-7/16″ Depth x 5-1/8″ Height (Height is measured to the top of the battery)
  • USA WEIGHT: 5 lbs

Been running the wps lithium ion all season. Thing rocks, its 2 fingers light and takes a 90% charge in 10 mins on a standard automatic battery tender. Plus has 3 charge indicator lights. Got it for 119 shipped fron amazon

Theres tons of sizes. You gotta just sift through it all. I bought this one. It was the exact size of my battery box but it came with plastic feet that I was able to trim an 1/8in off to make it sit in my rok tray.
HJTZ14S-FP-IL

Yup and the one I bought said 290cca but when it came the paper said 320cca all the dimensions were correct however

I ordered a antigravity 16 cell. Since it fits in the battery box. I thought about replacing the battery box with something larger but after I spent the money on that and then bought a battery it wouldn't have saved me that much and the antigravity battery packs quite a lot into the tiny package.

I'm on my second season with a WPS lithium running a charging system on my sitdown. Still going strong. I also have an EarthX on its second seadon in the Superjet with a charging system works well, but seems to self discharge a little even if I take it out of the ski. WPS was much cheaper too...

Top Bottom