Other Beach carts and trailers

I can get away with adding height from the rollers transitioning to my ski stand for now ONLY because i have a small truck that's been lowered 4" . So the height transition from truck to stand is nominal. I still need to add another roller or something to the tailgate (workin on that).

image.axd

Not mine but no trailer needed for some...

Last edited:
Cenni Jimenez and I have built a lot of the roller blade bunks the past few years. Deep channel electrical uni-strut can be driller out and the rolled over ear of the channel can be cut with a Dremel and a roller blade wheel can be dropped right in. The uni-strut also has a pretty hefty galvanized coating on it too. I would put a heavy boat roller on the end of the bunk though, in can take a heavier hit when loading when you can not get the end of the trailer deep enough.

Glad this was posted, I have an older KG Beach kart that I just picked up and I was thinking of using the racing side bound rail bumper material. I think its ment to stick on with 3m backside tape but I was also thinking you might be able to drill part way and then rivet to make sure it stays on. Pretty sure I have seen the stuff on Blowsions website and you can find it up to 1 3/8 thick I think. Do you guys think that might work? Thanks

Top Bottom