Been out of it for a while ..what's my 94 701 sn worth?

bc3

X
I am getting ready to sell my standup and have seen prices all over the place. I am the original owner, All stock 94 square nose, factory b pipe, dual bilge pumps, stainless prop, ride plate and an expensive intake. Freshwater only, Always stored indoors and winterized properly. It will need a refoam as I did notice it being a bit heavier than I remember. I've seen prices from 1000 to 4000.00. ??? I guess what is throwing me off is that the new ones are 8500.!!!
I live in the northeast. Please let me know so I can post an ad in the proper section. Thanks, Bob

I just picked up a 91 for 2000. It has a bpipe msd enhancer, impeller, intake, ride plate, group k shaved the head and did carb work. It is in mint shape also.

SKI BONEZ

SKI -BONEZ
I would start at about $3000 atleast here in az.. ca...nv...you should get a easy $2500.
skibonez

SKI BONEZ

SKI -BONEZ
I just picked up a 91 for 2000. It has a bpipe msd enhancer, impeller, intake, ride plate, group k shaved the head and did carb work. It is in mint shape also.

That's a good deal... where was it located? We are about a mile from groupk

skibonez

Sounds like you took care of it. Being the original owner of it is a huge plus in my book, especially with mods. Needing refoamed would hurt the sale for me. Around here it would sell from a low 19 to a high 28 id say. Lets see it!!

bc3

X
I am going to get it off the shelf tomm and take pics so it will help me get into a closer ball park for price. Thanks to all who have had input...Bob

Top Bottom