Other Benelli, 4 stroke stand up?

Ran across this, dont know if its a repost or not. But pretty cool. Dry weight is 177kg, which is like 390lbs I think. Stock superjet (wiki) is 298lbs. I would like to see how they route water to the bilge to keep from sucking it into a 4stroke motor. anyone have more info on this?
http://www.benellijetskis.com/models.html

Last edited by a moderator:
The Hydropace has been out for a few years now. Big on the racing circuit, but very $. I've seen ( on pwctoday) hydrospace hulls with seadoo 951 and kawi engines, since the 4stroke has a lot of maintenance and is a pain to pull.

Mr Bojangles

Lord of the Dance
The Hydropace has been out for a few years now. Big on the racing circuit, but very $. I've seen ( on pwctoday) hydrospace hulls with seadoo 951 and kawi engines, since the 4stroke has a lot of maintenance and is a pain to pull.

I rode with a guy that had that setup, it would haul some serious ass and could turn like no other! but it was a beast and heavy, defiantly only for racing

The guy I got one of my trailers from had two hydros, he said they were killer race skis but that was it. He said he hated rec riding with them. They do look and sound killer IMO though..

Top Bottom