Best Battery to Run With TL

From 13.2 volts I get back to full charge in about 20 minutes
How many amps are you charging at?! 5 is max recommended and an hour might be the longest I ever charge at that after a lot of riding.
I bring an AGM battery like the 625 to power my icharger for the AG battery. That'll recharge me for a three day weekend of riding, then put the 625 back on the battery tender at home.

So you're charging a LiFe battery that is dead at 13.2vdc with a 12vdc AGM marine deep cycle battery?
I've used an icharger 308 for years in rc and yeah, they are awesome chargers. They have a boost circuit in them and can use input voltages from 10 to 26 I believe. And charge well above the input voltage

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
Not dead but antigravity doesn't like their batteries under 12.5v and say it gets permanent damage at 11v so since I'm flat water if I ride and I get tired I'll come in and connect my battery to charge and make sure they donsnt get low I've had this current battery for a year and a half and its still fine

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
Some people seem to think ride until your ski doesn't start by that time you have done the damage
I have people come into my work with a car battery at 3 volts and say I need this to be charged 9 times out of ten they waste time charging it and buy a new one

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
Just asking. Jeez! My priorities are straight. Carry on.
Sorry, didn't mean to come off as offensive, your comment about them being ridiculously heavy hinted at the fact that you would rather charge a battery than ride a marginally heavier ski.

Sorry, didn't mean to come off as offensive, your comment about them being ridiculously heavy hinted at the fact that you would rather charge a battery than ride a marginally heavier ski.
I think the lithium concept is a good idea, but the effort it takes to maintain one is silly. Especially for marine applications. I'm all about light weight. My o'reillys agm is 16lbs. Makes my sj list to the right in the water. I'm gonna try the ext9 this year. Tl with a ton of timing, though. I hope it lives up to its hype!

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
I think the lithium concept is a good idea, but the effort it takes to maintain one is silly. Especially for marine applications. I'm all about light weight. My o'reillys agm is 16lbs. Makes my sj list to the right in the water. I'm gonna try the ext9 this year. Tl with a ton of timing, though. I hope it lives up to its hype!

I am moving from an Etx9 to an etx12. Doesn't weigh much more and you get a couple extra amp hours out of it.

Top Bottom