Other Best (gasp!) SIT DOWN????

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
one of the funnest things i have found on a sit down is pulling the reverse lever while at about 25 mph and grabbing the throttle. lol ever submarined a supercharged honda 3 seater with the ballast tanks full? i have..

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
one of the funnest things i have found on a sit down is pulling the reverse lever while at about 25 mph and grabbing the throttle. lol ever submarined a supercharged honda 3 seater with the ballast tanks full? i have..

Guys like you keep me plenty busy.

Some good info there boys, thanks! WFO Speedreacer, noticed the skis you mention as being in the shop are mostly 2-strokes. What is the opinion on STRICTLY 4 stroke PWC's???? I do appreciate the RPM/reduction argument in favor of Sea Doo.....

As posted above, the brake thing is one of the selling features. Available in similar price models on Sea Doo but not Yammi/Kawi, plus a lot of other little features, coupled with more storage in the Sea Doo's.

Main concern is reliablility of the current 4-stroke motors, which I'm thinking is too close to call (ie. if Yamaha has an advantage, it is probably small enough that I shouldn't base my decision on that)

That's on my list (the 15f) ;-) Going to go today/tomorrow and look at the Kawis and SeaDoos in person. Also considering the Kawi LX which has TONS of storage (60 gal compared to 23 on the 15F)

P4230283.jpg
Thanks for all the help everyone. I couldn't convince myself that there was enough of a reliability difference (I'd feel different about the high-output supercharged motors).
The Sea Doos really do have better features for the price over Yamaha/Kawi. Better storage space, brakes (plus it has a "neutral" for docking, getting on off trailer/beach etc) and CLOSED LOOP COOLING (big for me since I ride 99.9% in salt water), all for a price lower than the comprable Yamaha/Kawis. Plus I'm supporting our friends to the North :)

Brand new Sea Doo GTI 130. SWEET! ;-)

Top Bottom