Best grips?

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
ive gotta disagree. i can palm a basketball, and they feel good to me.

Maybe it's just me then. But I'd get severe arm pump from the ruffians if I rode with no gloves or with thin/summer gloves. My old set up used to be Ruffians when I wore my crazy thick (8mm I think) neoprene gloves when winter riding, and Rogues for the summer when I rode with thin gloves. Now I just use Xtremes year round. Rogues are my second favorite though because they are squishy soft, last a real long time, and never get gummy.

cmlangdale

username ^ stuff I say >
I have these. I like them a lot more than the ODI Ruffians I've been using.

0025464_lizard_skins_expert_machine_lock_on_grips_colour_black.jpeg

Once you go foam you'll never go back. Would you use rubber instead of turf on your hull? Foam never gets sticky gross. It has awesome traction. I use the vintage Sano grips and they have been on a few set of bars I have for 15 or more years and show no signs of dieing any time soon. Surf or baking in the sun all day doesn't kill em. Some foam grips are real soft , I never use those. I use the kind that is the same density as hydro turf or Sano traction mats. They now make lock on kind but I use the glue on kind and Ive had no issues with them coming loose over time. No more blisters or sticky messes or wearing out after a few seasons.

PBT0005-88G_5413.jpg 28894_02_d.jpg ROCKBROS-MTB-Lock-On-Lock-on-Grips-Eva-Rod-Grips-Foam-Mountain-Bike-Bicycle-Components-Cycling.jpg 1251689999_579.jpg -free-shipping-Sponge-Foam-Handlebar-Hand-Grip-Set-for-Cycling-font-b-Bicycle-b-font.jpg

Once you go foam you'll never go back. Would you use rubber instead of turf on your hull? Foam never gets sticky gross. It has awesome traction. I use the vintage Sano grips and they have been on a few set of bars I have for 15 or more years and show no signs of dieing any time soon. Surf or baking in the sun all day doesn't kill em. Some foam grips are real soft , I never use those. I use the kind that is the same density as hydro turf or Sano traction mats. They now make lock on kind but I use the glue on kind and Ive had no issues with them coming loose over time. No more blisters or sticky messes or wearing out after a few seasons.

View attachment 282484 View attachment 282485 View attachment 282486 View attachment 282487 View attachment 282488
Where are you ordering them from

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Where are you ordering them from

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk
You can get the Sano grips from china or japan or somewhere over there I cant quite remember , off of ebay but they aren't called Sano grips. You have to type in "foam Grip" in the search engine and weed through to find the good ones. Also I type "foam grips" into google/Bing and search images to see whats out there. I honestly never need to buy grips again because the bars/grips I have had for the last 15 plus years have been on a couple blasters and at least three or four X2's. Everytime I sell a ski I pull off my bars and put on rubber lock ons on a different set of bars and sell the ski and put my bars/grips on my new ride. I bet if hydroturf or blacktip made a lock on turf grip it would sell like hotcakes.

The original OURY grips are amazing. They look like they came straight off an old 70's era dirt bike, but they are thick, soft and comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom