Surfriding Best Helmet for Surfriding?Blowsion Giro or The Carbon Blowsion Giro Helmet?

Im looking to buy a helmet which helmet would you recommend the Blowsion Giro Helmet for $135+- for the $275+- Carbon Giro Blowsion Helmet or are there any other helmets that are pretty good

Thanks !

Hb welcome, I bought a bell helmet from them last year and it didnt fit right so I sent it back an got a giro. After using the giro 10-15 times the rubber is falling off the paint is starting to peal off and the strap rivets are rusting. Besides that it feels good and looks ok.

I have a six one helmet. It's nice a little heavy coming out of the water. And the top insert moves around. I also have a 20 helmet from wal mart. That I like better then the six one. But I did just buy a fly helmet from optima racing I'll be picking up in daytona.

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
I've been using a T.H.E Carbon..

Weighted it the other day was 2.24 lbs damp from a ride earlier in the day...

Bought it on eBay $89.00, $250 list

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
these helmets are a little different in design

the liner you inflate when you put the helmet on and they have plugs around the ear section you can run or not, with the ears open your hearing is vastly improved

however they are at the top of the price range

ignore the visor, its an option, but not relevant for us

http://www.canadian-freestyle.com/Apperal.html

attachment.php

Im looking to buy a helmet which helmet would you recommend the Blowsion Giro Helmet for $135+- for the $275+- Carbon Giro Blowsion Helmet or are there any other helmets that are pretty good

Thanks !

I have personally tried both and can not tell a $140 difference! Shop around and try on as many as you can, they all fit different. I really like the Fly's, I still ride with a MX helmet cause I like the extra protection and fit.

I have a THH MX helmet and it works just fine... They are $57 shipped on Amazon. I don't think you need to get too crazy when it comes to a helmet. Save your money for mods to your ski.

Blowsion is way expensive...

I have the green Giro. Bought it from Amazon with free shipping cheaper than Blowsion. It fits perfect and it stays light. Rivets rust out as they will with any MTB downhill helmet. If you wash it after every use, it will last much longer.
Get a colorful helmet so people can see you from far away.

D.

I have the green Giro. Bought it from Amazon with free shipping cheaper than Blowsion. It fits perfect and it stays light. Rivets rust out as they will with any MTB downhill helmet. If you wash it after every use, it will last much longer.
Get a colorful helmet so people can see you from far away.

D.
Good Idea yea Brighter color is deff. better to be seen.

Is a regular dirtbike helmet too heavy ? does it drain well?

Depends on the helmet, I ride with a Gmax, it was the lightest MX helmet I found plus had tons of venting and drains really well. Its about 4 years old now still in great condition and dosen't stink! The new Fly MX helmets are really nice, I really like the carbon ones with the suade padding, that will be my next helmet.

what size is your head? i have a bell "Drop" helmet that i bought and doesnt fit (too big) its size large and has super sick graphics. brand new never worn. im in hb too if u wana try it on.
-shaun

helmet 002.jpghelmet 001.jpg

Top Bottom