Other Best investments for your ski or riding?

For the ski: shortened RN pole and home made short turn plate/straight bars/re-mounting the pivot on the nozzle inboard for the ski for total of less than $50.

For gear I'd say my side entry life jacket, I hate the buckles on the front of my old life jackets.

did you find the bored nozzle made much difference than without? I am asking cause I have a 13/17-3mm with a stock pump and a stubby cone. Works pretty good but always looking for more and #ZERO's bored nozzles seem a pretty good price.

I hated the short cone....had to go with the bored nozzle and stock cone for some reason...its just a killer punch...

Waternut

Customizing addict
IMO the best mods are the ones that put a big smile on your face every time you pull the throttle for the first couple weeks. The first one was total loss. Lots of work but big smiles! Second was my big bore motor. Last were my GRS carbs because they opened up the big bore motor even more. Props, mag pump, big bore nozzles, waterboxes, intake grates, rideplate, and aftermarket poles have only brought a greater appreciation of what was already there but none of them gave me the "WOW effect".

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
"Best Investment" and "Jetski/Ski/Boat" do not go together - period :icon16:

But if I had to answer for a part, aftermarket hull for sure.

SUPERFREAK

onedumbtrucker

Now with 20% more pulp.
This thread is really getting some response. That's great and glad to see that many of the things people are saying are things already done to my ski or are planned for it.

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
Tom21 footholds with 25mm under pad :)....prier to having foot holds my feet blew out and i ripped my knee skin open on the ride plate and got 7 stickes.

58vwragtop

Braap Certified
Best Handling mod- Footholds
Best Performance mod- Factory B Pipe
Best DIY mod- cylinder and case porting
Best Riding Equipment- swim trunks!! (That way water patrol leaves me alone!!!)

I have tons of other mods but those are the best for me.

best thing that helped me riding in the first place was yamaha switching from a 650sx to a sn 650 made a night and day difference in my riding. Then getting a 701 uped my game alot. Now i would call my self an ok rider.

Top Bottom