Super Jet best price on an MSD enhancer?

I bought a used one from nightrider05 and it was 200+shipping +paypal fees, and the best part is that it does not work and he wont payup !!!

Always buy new with a warranty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just ordered mine two thanks

Glad you got it figured out. I wasn't trying to be a D!ck with my above remark.

There was a thread about the best places to get MSD Total Loss and MSD Enhancers. People were finding some ridiculous deals and shortly after the prices went up. Theres been a price increase in the last year or so.

219 is a great deal!

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Such a bummer car places who push large volume trump true powersports dealers in purchasing power with MSD. MSD needs to step up as a company and offer the powersports retailers a fighting chance by offering the same prices to us so we can pass the savings along to our customers.

I don't blame you guys at all for finding the best deal. The problem lies with MSD for their unfair distribution pricing structure. What has Jegs or StreestSideWhoGivesAcrapAudio done for the sport of watercraft lately? NOTHING.

Thanks MSD for not respecting your customers (DEALERS). Double thumbs down.

baxt3r

BBQ
I agree and I am certainly a person who will support businesses who support our sport, but if there is a $100 difference on a part, that's hard to do. It would be nice if MSD support powersports companies so they can get the business. Its a shame that they don't.

chriselmore_1

high on resin
Enhancers are garbage and unreliable anyways... Not even a noticeable difference over stock. Wait till you get the single spark of death... Not much advance or retard in them.

Top Bottom