Best Ride plate

It really depends on what type of riding you are doing. A lot of people just use stock. I am thinking about buying a Blowsion with the cutout. Anyone using the D cutout plate from Blowsion and are they worth buying?

T-bone

brraap....thats so 2002
i cut a d plate from a pro-tec plate, easy to do and looked good, as afar as handling it just seems a little bit more squirlly.

S&Ssuperjets

S&S is for Sanford & Son
BossBailey said:
I would think the grooves would make it hook up better. What is it doing that does not feel right?
I think it may hook up to well . and I think it needs to be shorter . I have an old OP that may become a D now or a stocker one I have ...:bigeyes:

I have tried many ride plates but the stock plate allows everythign you need for freestyle and it is the right price "FREE"

I have kept a Riva Groovy plate for years just incase I want to do some extended riding it helps with stability and keeping the nose down which is bad for freestyle. So I really don't know why I am keeping it I keep building my ski so that it gets less fuel econemy so there is no extended riding anymore

orange flattop freestyler

The Carlsberg ski
I use the jet dynamics concave plate, although its all down to how you like your ski to feel :biggrin:

I do sometimes wonder if this hinders me when wanting to barrel roll, would i be better off with a different plate??

Shrivel

Requires therapy.
I used a Riva Groovy for a couple months that I borrowed from a friend and I couldn't stand it. Went back to stock and liked it much better.

Top Bottom