Custom/Hybrid Best Sealer for Polished Aluminum? Polished Engine!

I know some of you have polished aluminum parts under the hood and was wondering what you have found to be the best sealer/wax to use to help prevent water spots as best as possible? I've found a couple sealers online but would like to know if they will actually work in a jet ski engine bay environment. I polished my intake, exhaust manifold, head pipe and flywheel cover and would like to keep i as clean as possible. Thanks for you help!

20120420_175737.jpg20120420_175759.jpg20120420_175839.jpg20120420_183036.jpg20120421_140441.jpg

I have used clear Imron to seal polished aluminum. Gasoline will turn it slightly over time. There is no other way to preserve the bling, anything else will hide it.

Its all about the surf!
I have a polished Alum pole on my SXR that I use Rain X on. The water beads during a ride and is easily wiped off after with a towel.

Might just need to clear coat them. I also have a water spot remover for fiberglass. It works great on removing spots and keeping them off the boat, just don't know if it would work on aluminum.

Hogggman

Stock Sucks
There is a product made by the por company i think it's called glisten it will coat any polished metal. I have never used it but have heard good things about it. My buddy discovered it because he wants to get the rims on his chopper copper plated. Any auto body supply that sells por 15 should be able to get it. Google it and if you use it give us all a review

Top Bottom