best way to put battery in bulkhead?

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Cut a hole in the bulkhead slightly bigger than your battery,recess it in and glass it up,that way you don't need a box,just some hydroturf to line it with and a strap to hold it in.

Jawbreaker

Rick James Edition
JEFF can you gice me the size of thr box? its going in a sxr an the area that it can go in is pretty small!

7"x4" and 6" deep. The flange is 7.5" x 4.5". I will put the boxes for sale on the website soon.

Chris

You can't fit just any battery in WDK's battery box...... You need a 650 Odyssey battery. They run around $100. Not to mention, the alluminum bracket that holds the battery in fits perfect. I'd make sure that's included with the sale of the box. Oh.......and WDK Machine is not Jeff.........it's his buisness partner. (Machinist)
Can't wait to see the project you guys are bringing to Daytona! :sneaky: It's gonna be sick!:sly:

butti

lone wolf
You can't fit just any battery in WDK's battery box...... You need a 650 Odyssey battery. They run around $100. Not to mention, the alluminum bracket that holds the battery in fits perfect. I'd make sure that's included with the sale of the box. Oh.......and WDK Machine is not Jeff.........it's his buisness partner. (Machinist)
Can't wait to see the project you guys are bringing to Daytona! :sneaky: It's gonna be sick!:sly:

my odyssey pc 625 fits,which is the same size as all sj batterys:thinking: :shrug:

team510

squarenose
sorry chris i just figured it was jeff! thanks for the info im going to take some measurements soon to see if it will work! that would save alot of time an is still cheap!

butti

lone wolf
Maybe the sizes aren't consistant.:thinking:

We had problems trying to fit a regular batt in Brian and Toby's REV's.

the battery fits snug in the box.i foamed the ski with a battery in place just to make shure it would still fit after

Top Bottom