Beware of David Wueschinski from PA

I would like to inform people on this board about a guy posting parts for sale on multiple boards that is scamming money from people. His name is David Wueschinski from PA ? He posted an ad on December 29th on the "Seadoo Parts and Machines BUY/SELL/TRADE" page on facebook selling parts and parting out skis. I personally bought parts from him and he took my money and never sent me the parts. Had excuse after excuse after excuse. So I posted a discussion on the same board asking if anybody else had any dealings with him and in the last week have 2 dozen people who have been taken by the guy. On top of that there is a online history of this guy scamming people over the last 5 or 6 years. A group of us are going to file charges with the state police and are asking anyone who has ever had any dealings with "David Wueschinski" to come forward if you would like to be added to the complaint. Feel free to PM me if you like. Any questions or concerns please let me know. We are just trying to shut this guy down so he cant swindle anymore people.

Thanks,

James B

I would like to inform people on this board about a guy posting parts for sale on multiple boards that is scamming money from people. His name is David Wueschinski from PA ? He posted an ad on December 29th on the "Seadoo Parts and Machines BUY/SELL/TRADE" page on facebook selling parts and parting out skis. I personally bought parts from him and he took my money and never sent me the parts. Had excuse after excuse after excuse. So I posted a discussion on the same board asking if anybody else had any dealings with him and in the last week have 2 dozen people who have been taken by the guy. On top of that there is a online history of this guy scamming people over the last 5 or 6 years. A group of us are going to file charges with the state police and are asking anyone who has ever had any dealings with "David Wueschinski" to come forward if you would like to be added to the complaint. Feel free to PM me if you like. Any questions or concerns please let me know. We are just trying to shut this guy down so he cant swindle anymore people.

Thanks,

James B
gg .

Dont waste your time sueing . He doesnt pay and you waste your money . Look on facebook you will find him unless he hides like the coward he is . He left the area and is now suposable in Deleware . He scams people and leaves and does the same thing . Then moves back opens business and does it again . The business is Wet Dreamz marine . Hes a real scum bag who doesnt pay anybody . Many court judgements and he doesnt pay . Google Pa court docs under his name and business . Most dont sue because it does no good . The courts , attorney general hasnt done anything and its been going on for years . He will pay in the end or if somebody dont put a end to him sooner . I created this account to let everybody know . I wont be on here and just posted to give the info

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
From a person in the industry that I respect and do a LOT of business with each year has posted about this guy yesterday along with many others over at PWCT:

"David is a total piece of chit scammer, you hear this guys name you better run. David has scammed people for over $3k so far and climbing. He is one of those guys who talks people into gifts on paypal so you have no recourse, but a large fraud case has been opened on paypal bc of the circumstances. Please make sure to step up so we can give you the case number and you can call in as well."

"David likes to use the "move along people, nothing to see here" and 'I'm the victim' card' to deal with issues. It will not work with this group Dave. I can't wait till I hear you are being charged. Till then keep chain smoking in your trailer behind your mom's house .. Justice in this country is extremely slow in cases like this."

The link to thread @PWCtoday: http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=456403

From a person in the industry that I respect and do a LOT of business with each year has posted about this guy yesterday along with many others over at PWCT:

"David is a total piece of chit scammer, you hear this guys name you better run. David has scammed people for over $3k so far and climbing. He is one of those guys who talks people into gifts on paypal so you have no recourse, but a large fraud case has been opened on paypal bc of the circumstances. Please make sure to step up so we can give you the case number and you can call in as well."

"David likes to use the "move along people, nothing to see here" and 'I'm the victim' card' to deal with issues. It will not work with this group Dave. I can't wait till I hear you are being charged. Till then keep chain smoking in your trailer behind your mom's house .. Justice in this country is extremely slow in cases like this."

The link to thread @PWCtoday: http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=456403
Google Pa court docs and search for Dave and get his last name spelt right . He just got a $8000 pluss judgement and then check out Wet Dreams may or may not have to add marine . I live by the shop and he sold everything and moved to th einternet . He moved 3 times and left Pa 3 times after he cried that business was bad after he bled us dry . If anybody takes this post down they will help him continue what he has been doing for 10 pluss yrs .Hes a drunk who the courts told me when I was going to sue said he never pays after you win the judgement . You would have better results potitioning the Pa attorney general but he just fleed Pa to his new location if its true who knows . Hes good at playing the victum . Dave has gotten Limes disease and has been suffering the pain he cost all who he ripped off . He may be able to run and hide from the people but cant hide from Kamra and God .

That's his old business when left Pa bafore . But unlucky for us he cam back.Yes he reviews his company a lot and is the only good review you will find . He may be playing games of hide and seek and never left the state . Who knows anything is possible with him and is so called wife is his girl friend partner in crime . There was a junk yard of jet skis in his yard about a month ago .

I want to personally thank , congratulate the person who started what I could not do . A few yrs ago I tried the same thing and it all got taken down after Dave cried to the servers saying somebody is spreading lies. I was had by the scum for $2000 dollars from his business in my area . He left and moved back many times . I tried to get the word out and it would have save you all in meeting the leach who sucks other dry and moves on . Bombard the Pa attorney generals office since 1 letter did not matter . Thats what it takes for our goverment to step up and do what needs to be done . . Dave doesnt pay if go to court. The law does nothing we need the attorney general consumer protection to step in and do what is the only one who can do what we cant . Unless you want to do what a mobster does but I hear many tried that and he like to braw . Dave had many donation scheams for christmas drives cancer raisings , now the go fund me online thing and more . I notified them about it all but 1 letter gets swept under the carpet . Get everybody involved and tell them to stop it and prevent all the could have been prevented and do your job

Maybe i don't have all the details and being that people have tracked him down using different names I thought there was. How else do you know it's the same guy? Happy you are here to help out

Top Bottom