New BIG BORE 781 Freestyle Ported JetManiac/Blue Motor

Wow! Glad I sprung for the JM Front Cover! I was already planning to clean/prep/paint my engine bay. After seeing this beautiful Blue/JM motor, I MUST get to work getting my old ski cleaned up & painted, at least under the hood to start with... If it runs as good as it looks, I know I'll be really impressed! I keep hearing how hard the JM/Blue 781 BB motor rips!! Mid/late September I should know! THANKS Blue & Chris!!!

How much for a new 781 shipped to Michigan? Planning on doing a build this winter. Also there is a Jet Maniac BB 865 forsale on ebay right now... Whats that motor worth and can I get domes from you to run it on pump gas? Can i sneak buy running that 865 on 38mm carbs?

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
How much for a new 781 shipped to Michigan? Planning on doing a build this winter. Also there is a Jet Maniac BB 865 forsale on ebay right now... Whats that motor worth and can I get domes from you to run it on pump gas? Can i sneak buy running that 865 on 38mm carbs?

PM sent.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
@buckward

BB781 build with intake/carb and electrics package

IMG_0879.JPG

IMG_0878.JPG
OEM fuel line and carb bling bolts

IMG_0846.JPG
Intake build with Vforce 2 reeds and cages, JM allen bling bolts

IMG_0847.JPG

IMG_0851.JPG

IMG_0848.JPG

JM rebuilt OEM starter sealed to cases

IMG_0849.JPG

OCD ground cable with OEM boot, JM starter bling bolt kit

Hello

I would like buy one motor 781 BB
I need another parts like a starter, the rotor and the stator
I have a ADA head cylinder, and I need to know what dome can fit
And another question, what colour have you got ???

Thanks a lot

781 Big Bore Power

View attachment 153219View attachment 153220View attachment 153221

These motors RIP hard! I have been running one of these in my surf freak and am stoked with their performance. Blue has been refining the sleeve and porting design on this motor for years now and it is right on the money.

View attachment 153225View attachment 153226View attachment 153227

These beautiful Big Bore motors are newly built 62t/61x (same configuration as RN '96-'15) 781cc freestyle motors ported and built by Blue/JetManiac. They designed to offer the most freestyle low end power for the best big bore value.

62t cases- freestyle big bore ported and epoxied intake and front stator areas, cases bored and machined to accept our custom big bore sleeves.

61x cylinder- freestyle big bore ported, new JetManiac custom Big Bore sleeves installed and bored to 84-85.5mm, exhaust/head decked

New Pro-X top end with new pistons, rings, and wrist pin bearings
New US quality gaskets
New rebuilt/SBT crank with 1 year unconditional warranty
(have options for hotrods or new oem cranks also)
New OEM crank seals
New carb jets and springs for oem 38's included, and carb tuning specs included
Cases, cylinders, and bedplates (clearanced for bpipe) are sandblasted and then bead blasted, painted and baked on beautiful semigloss black finish

Video here:

These motor are designed to work well with affordable stock dual 38mm carb setup and jets, springs, and carb tuning specs are included.
(Of course, JM BB will also work well with larger carb setups like 46's or larger.)

ADA head with custom ADA/JetManiac domes and complete intake/carb setup package also available.

*We can also rebuild your motor into one like this or trade-in your core motor (crank, cases, cylinder) with usable parts for approx. 400.-500. credit off this motor.

Short block $2680.

(Outright purchase with no core required)

View attachment 153228

Top Bottom