New BIG BORE 781 Freestyle Ported JetManiac/Blue Motor

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
Just ran my engine for the first time. See sig for setup (running 44s instead of the 38s). My jetting was damn close. I had some pump cavatation so I couldnt get a good hook up today, but the engine ran great! I'm very impressed so far, I know it has a lot more potential to open up.

Thanks Chris and Blue

hi
am intrested in getting one of these engines but i have few questions
Firstly is it huge difference in power between bb780 and the bb718 because the price is really huge between them ?
Secondly how much is for shipping to Qatar its next to Dubai ?

I noticed on the 1st page that D-NICE's engine had a different style ADA head than all the other ADA heads, is there a difference between the 2 or is it just personal choice?
Also,...I know the fresh black paint is included in the price,...but is there a difference in $ for the other colors? If so how much more?

I am interested in one of these motors, and would like some advise. I ride only in the surf and often have to travel distances on the water to find an open spot the ride. I need a super reliable motor with smooth power delivery that can run on pump gas. Low maintenance but power, what model do you recommend. Thanks

Blue

Judging your cheapness
Chris. One day we should count all the pictures to see how many are out there. LOL. The paint schemes keep changing with every build but they always come out looking really sharp. Thank You to everyone out there running our motors.

JMew03

The call me Mew Mew
After seeing that I kind of wished I painted my bed plates black.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Top Bottom