New BIG BORE 781 Freestyle Ported JetManiac/Blue Motor

@JetManiac @Blue Very impressive motor.
Most reviews are coming from people who have come from small motorsso I wanted to give you guys an opinion from a big motor guy. I switched from a DASA 1100 10 mil motor to this 781 and I am very surprised at how good this motor is. Yes it does not rip your arms off BUT it is excellent, it rips hard and honestly more fun.
I do have it set up very well with dasa 48mm carbs and a pfp pipe but these are probably small things that just help this motor a bit.

Attachments

• 20220724_132630.jpg
    20220724_132630.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 84

E350

Site Supporter
Most reviews are coming from people who have come from small motorsso I wanted to give you guys an opinion from a big motor guy. I switched from a DASA 1100 10 mil motor to this 781 and I am very surprised at how good this motor is. Yes it does not rip your arms off BUT it is excellent, it rips hard and honestly more fun.
I do have it set up very well with dasa 48mm carbs and a pfp pipe but these are probably small things that just help this motor a bit.
Your post is super helpful. What ski are you running it in and what does the ski weigh?

The pipe is providing all the power. The carbs are too big but okay if you can keep them tuned.

I have a JM781 w/zeel TL, PFP, single DASA 48. This thing absolutely rips!
I installed a 4 mil stroker kit on this engine and its even more of a beast, very linear, but also snappy. Was thinking of going to dual 48's, do you think thats over carbed?
The pipe is providing all the power. The carbs are too big but okay if you can keep them tuned.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I have a JM781 w/zeel TL, PFP, single DASA 48. This thing absolutely rips!
I installed a 4 mil stroker kit on this engine and its even more of a beast, very linear, but also snappy. Was thinking of going to dual 48's, do you think thats over carbed?
No, I ran dual Novi 48s with almost that exact setup.

Top Bottom