Freestyle big dog life jackets

Never had a dog before?! What kind of person is that?! I don't know what I would do without my dog, only thing that can stand hanging out with me! Though on average I prefer any dog over any person, so that might explain it lol

haha i feel the same way. someone asked right after i got him if she started throwing a fit about the dog what was i going to do. i told them she would just have to move :)
she has 5 brothers and a sister, i dont think her parents had any patience left for a dog

i wouldnt mind an afghan hound or std poodle for the next one. i stay with the sporting/hunting class of dogs. and love my hounds!
or maybe a blood hound........im going to be in trouble soon im afraid lol

haha i feel the same way. someone asked right after i got him if she started throwing a fit about the dog what was i going to do. i told them she would just have to move :)

Haha, totally with you there. I guess in college my dad's german shepherd was super protective and hated his girlfriend, so one day she was like "Either the dog goes or I go!" And that was the end of that girlfriend.

Funny thing, our other dog is a half malmute half newfoundland, and she won't even touch the water. We kid it's cause she's so big she would just sink (~130lbs.), but it's hilarious if you go to a lake since she'll walk right next to the water, but not even get her paws wet as she watches the shepherd play in the water.

I use Ruff Wear stuff for our dog. Not sure on a larger dog, but the old style life vest works good on 50lbs and the new one looks better.

Reason for life vest, our dog will try to swim to the other side of the lake if she gets free. Plus she's a border collie and when in the water can be hard to see being mostly black. The bright yellow or red vest brings more attention to her.

I use Ruff Wear stuff for our dog. Not sure on a larger dog, but the old style life vest works good on 50lbs and the new one looks better.

Reason for life vest, our dog will try to swim to the other side of the lake if she gets free. Plus she's a border collie and when in the water can be hard to see being mostly black. The bright yellow or red vest brings more attention to her.

i looked for ruff wear jackets and only found dog bowels and other stuff, you have a link?

My dog sinks. And I ended up buying 3 before I found one that fit him. The neo one just sank with him. The cheap one worked best for him.
46b53642-4708-5da9.jpg

Last edited:

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
Nice link Smokin fx-1, thanks.

Man i have spent so much money on toys and treats for my 2 dogs.
The way they act and the look on there face is priceless to me when they get new toys. Lol

Top Bottom