Big Thank you to X-h20 community on Thanksgiving!!

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
With the end of the year fast approaching, I would like to thank you all for a great year!

Thank you first to the X forum moderators/owners SuperJett, MattE, and Big Kahuna. Thank you guys for making the X such a great forum for the freeride community. It is awesome to have a place to meet so many great people, to trade information, opinions, and products all around the world. I think the X is instrumental in spreading and growing freeride/freestyle. There is so much innovation and growth right now it is amazing. Of course, the world economy has been better and will hopefully improve, but look at what is happening with our sport in spite the economic problems.

Just several years ago, I was a newbie to freeride. I heard about the Daytona Freeride, and showed up with my 96 RN with no footholds, no limiting rope, etc. and was blown away. Even though I had been riding skis in the surf and lakes for many years, I was in the dark about freeride and the X. I was instantly hooked, it is hard to believe how much has changed since then.

I would like to thank specifically (I apologize in advance for those I will no doubt overlook):

Augustaf (Fred) -for being my technical mentor (mechanic, machinist, 'jetmaniac') when I was a relative Newbie and still a valuable resource today.

Supertune(Chuckie)/IKSTEJ (Pat/Bogie) -Chuck was my mechanic years ago when I raced blasters. We lost touch when I had moved to orlando, but we met up again at my first daytona freeride. Chuck is an incredibly gifted and hard working mechanic who is always generous with his time and information. He introduced me to Pat. Pat inspired me to learn new tricks and to become an xscream dealer. They continue to innovate and push the limits of freestyle performance and are a valued supplier and partner.

Lucampits(Lucas) -I met Lucas through a local X rider when he was a total newbie. We became friends and ride buds right away. Lucas learned everything I know about riding and quickly passed me as a rider. Now he is a JetManiac sponsored rider and teaches me to ride. Lucas is extremely energetic and motivated to push freeride to new levels.

OCDSolutions(Boyer) -Boyer was a regular customer who became one of my first 'ski build' customers. We were working on a few parts for a build he was doing during the winter when he lived up in canada. His order grew into a large order with a mix of new and used parts for his build in which I became involved as both a supplier and an advisor making recommendations for the build. This first larger sale helped to inspire the JetManiac build parts supplier model.

Blue- I met blue through the X as a customer. We started to ride together and this led to our partnership designing/building freestyle motors with an emphasis on performance with good value. He continues to impress with his skills and hard work. His attention to detail also continues to impress.

Berky(Tem) -I met Tem through the X when he was selling what was to be his last hull and molds. We quickly became friends. I was amazed to learn that he had never ridden one of his own skis(pre-superfreak) or a superjet. I brought my RN over for him to ride and he was hooked (after his first ride he asked me why a SJ doesn’t have nose rocker). He took some of my ideas for new designs and mixed them with lots of his and the first Superfreaks were born. Tem now loves to ride surf and is taking innovative hull design to the next level.

#Zero(Chris) -We met through the X and has become a valued supplier of modified parts. His attention to detail and workmanship are incredible.

Local florida riders -Never before the X have I had so many friends to ride with from the west coast to the east coast of Florida. From the spot to Daytona to Orlando's lakes to Dunedin causeway, there are so many freeriders to hang with!

JetManiac customers - I have priviledged to work with so many of you through the X buying/selling/trading. I am continually amazed at how great you all are to do business with. Even when the inevitable problems surface, you all are amazingly understanding and easy to work with. I truly appreciate your continued support and it has been an ongoing pleasure!!!!

In summary, I am stoked with the X community and the direction of the sport and freeride in general. I am thankful to be so involved in the freeride movement.

Again, thank you all! We all have alot to be thankful for!!

Happy Thanksgiving with your loved ones!!!

Last edited:
If I may "pile on" with this thread . . . I ride alone in an area that seems to be stand-up vacuum. Without the X, I my ski would be abandoned in a pile

To ALL who make the X possible

SALUTE!

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
Well said Chris.. many thanks to you too!!!
You are definitely a "go to guy" when I need some advice and definitely when I need a part.

Also, thanks to the X as a forum and a community.

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
The X is great. But you have done well, and will continue to do well, because you really care, you provide great service at a very reasonable price, and you help explain things (rather than write-up orders and say goodbye).
To me, all of these things are invaluable.
I might spend nickles and dimes at a time, but I'll spend 'em thru you whenever possible.

"Throwin' the thanx back atcha"

Dan

Last edited:

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
thanks Cris for providing great clean used parts to all!

I have referred many of my customer to you when I don't have what they need and always know that you will take care of them.

Blue

Judging your cheapness
Thanks Chris. Your a great friend and a great buisness partner, not to mention an asset to our sport. Without the Maniac many of us would have been sitting at home with broken skis waiting on parts instead of riding on the weekends. Many of nights your up late filling orders and searching for parts to keep us all going. I cant count the number of times you have come thru with a spare part at the beach to keep myself or one of our crew riding the waves.
Kudos too you.

2010 was a blast and I look forward to working with you and building bigger more powerful engines in 2011. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND HARD WORK.

Chris , you truly are a Jet Maniac , I haven't met anyone to tuned in to all aspects of this "sport" , from hard core rider to parts expert / ski builder. Thanks for turning me on to this scene ! and thanks for being a great friend !

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Bumping an old thanksgiving thread, it is hard for me to believe it was 2 years ago!

Thank you again to everyone here on the X for another great year! Very thankful to be part of this community!

I'm new here, but the X is pretty awesome. Every is friendly, helpful, and a little crazy. It's nice.:lmao: I've learned so much (and spent sooooo much money) from reading the forums and have become engrossed in this sport! So thanks X and Happy soon to be Thanksgiving.
Chris you are the one-stop-shop. Everything I've bought from you new or used has been great and well priced. So Thanks to you too!

Top Bottom