Big Thank you to X-h20 community on Thanksgiving!!

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
There are many things in my life that I am thankful for and this tight knit family of jetski fanatics is one of the highest on my list.

I was into skis for several years before I moved to the US and Chris Williams was one of the first guys that I actually met in person after dealing with him online. He continues to be a good friend, my preferred supplier and an inspiration as a businessman and a rider. We don't get to hang as much in the last couple years but I always look forward to trips south to ride with the Jetmaniac and the great group of guys he surrounds himself with.

Thank you Chris for doing what you do. I appreciate your integrity, vision and dedication and am thankful for your knowledge and advice over the years. It's been interesting to see how you have progressed your business since our first transaction and I look forward to seeing it continue.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!!

A couple pics of the build that Chris refers to in the first post...it was actually 2 builds in the first 6 months I moved down but who's counting. :biggrin:

DSC00619.jpgDSC00870.jpgn734095648_2010621_1556.jpgDSC01494.jpgDSC01502.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you chris havent got alot of parts from you, but the few i have gotten from u have been excellent condition and always get stuff fast, thanks to the x for creating this forum, all the moderators who make this haveing. And for putting up with the bs u have to deal with at times. Ive been rideing stand up since i was 12 im 35 now. I was out of the game for couple yrs, i decided i wanted to get back into it, just 3yrs ago i decided to paint my ski and stumbled upon this awaome creation known as the x. Ty so very much, i have met and talked with so many awsome ppl, big thanks to all the fellow x members that ive talked to and who have helped me so much. Happy thanksgiving to all. God speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the X and try to tell all my stand-up/B1 peeps about the site whenever I can. This site has been extremely helpful in troubleshooting my skis and also just to read the good info people contribute daily. Jetmaniac has provided my friends and I with many a part to keep us up and running throughout the years. Thanks Chris.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Bumping an old thanksgiving thread, it is hard for me to believe it is now 3 years ago!

Thank you again to everyone here on the X for another great year! Very thankful again to be part of this freeride community!

Without the x i would have bought, rode, and broke my first ski without anywhere to go and would have given up. So thank you X community. May your day be filled with many turkeys and stuffings!

And jetmaniac you are fantastic and always reply with the info I need even though I've only bought nickle and dime stuff fromyou. So special thanks!

Last edited:
I am extremely thankful for chris and jet maniac I have learned exponential amounts from chris in a short period of time. I am also thankful for the x it has allowed me to meet new people that love this sport as much as I do. Brapp on my friends

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
31e704d638e5abb20de194c0fcc8fcd4.jpg

Top Bottom