Big Thanks To all 2010 Daytona Freeriders

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
make it known at the rider sign in station that the "exhibition area" is off-limits during an exhibition or during the cherry buster.

making everyone get off the water Saturday afternoon during the Sickest Trick context was overkill I think.

huge thanks to nick for hosting the best freeride ever!!! i also want to thank chuck for putting the limo ride to razzles together. what a great time. thanks again and im already looking forward to next year.

hydro72

hydro72
Good job nick thanks for all your hardwork and dedication to this sport every year it just gets sicker this sport needs more good guys like u to bring it back where it deserves to be and thanks again for giving the go ahead on the surf race it was really awesome to be a part of and can't wait for next year there's nothing better than a surf race.........#72 Johnny smith.......

Awesome ride... the best one I have been too... This was my first Daytona and my first Saltwater ride... and only my 6th ride on a stand-up... Everyone made me feel welcome and helped me out with tips and hints... Thanks Nick for the awesome ride you put on...

Next year for sure and the Cleveland Crew will totally be stepping it up a notch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom