Big Thanks to the O-Side Crew

i just wanted to thank everyone in the O-Side Crew especially Jake and John for helping some new people out and being so friendly. We had a great time(even though i towed james in twice). you guys do some crazy riding. i learned the hard way not to try to ride through the white water sideways, its like someone pulling a rug from under you. another thing i learned is everytime i smacked my head on the water, i couldnt keep my nose from running. thanks again guys, we look forward to coming out and riding with you guys again.

No problem Chris. It was fun having you and James out. Come on out more often now that you know what to expect in the salt. You guys did great out there. Chris, your surf riding skills are pretty good for a lake guy. I was impressed! James, two words: Bilge pump. haha. Didn't see you guys leave the harbor today, did you wash out your ski? Anyways, thanks for the nice comments and I'll get in contact with you when I head out to Lake Mead in August.

I'll try and post up any video that I got from today's ride.

-Jake

Last edited:
yea we flushed our skis out. we had to turn james ski upside down and crank for a while to get all the water out of the motor, but we got it running again and flushed it for about 10 minutes. we will hook up for sure when you come down so we can ride.

Its all about the surf!
Chris is was great riding with you and James. Surf was definately better today than Thursday. You guys are both really great riders, I was really impressed. Unfortunately the video I shot today didn't come out, or I would have some pretty good footage of both of you guys. Hopefully Jakes footage will turn out. PM me next time you guys come into town so we can ride again.

Top Bottom