New Billet RN Pole to SN Conversion Bracket "Hazard Bracket"

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
Alright chaps, I've got brackets available. These are plain aluminum mildly cleaned up but will still have some scratches and nicks from who knows what. PM to arrange payment and shipping! Thanks!
IMG_20160113_174711421_1_.jpg

Also, if you're concerned about the appearance, I can send you more detailed pics.

Last edited:

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
Ahoy, Lads. I've got another project I'm trying to get finished up here this summer so I'm looking to offload some brackets. I still have 5 from post 322 and I'm having a Fyr sale. $115 shipped to the lower 48. That's $20 off the usual price.

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
Sold out but I've got a new batch submitted to the shop. So hopefully will have more soon. I will post here when I have more. Thanks!

Top quality. No complaints here. Super easy install. Only thing I could think of is spacers for it so you don't have to stack washers (yes I was in to much of a hurry to get it on the water).

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
Alright guys, the machine shop FINALLY got to them, now that the midwest riding season is pretty much over. :rolleyes: So I will have some for sale soon. Still need to clean up and assemble. I will post back here when they are ready so watch the thead if you're still interested. Thanks!

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
New batch ready to go! These are plain finish, sightly tidied up with scotch bright but will still have some minor marks and scratches, as before.

I am now sending aluminum spacers rather than the clunky stainless washers. Please let me know if you like them or hate them.

Bolt not included!

$135 shipped to the lower 48. PM me for payment. Thanks guys!

Attachments

• IMG_20161127_214818205_HDR[1].jpg
    IMG_20161127_214818205_HDR[1].jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 93
Top Bottom